Sunday, December 4, 2011

Time flies . . . . .

I can't believe Bear is already 5 weeks old. I feel like we just left the hospital a few days ago. Kyle and I are adjusting to being new parents and loving every minute we are with Bear. He has been such a good boy and joy to have in our lives. We have had lots of visitors over the last few weeks.

My mom and aunt Sandra were here for about 10 days after Bear was born. It was great to have them here to help me and spend time with Bear.





Kyles dad Mick was here for the last few days as well. We went to Columbus GA to celebrate Thanksgiving with Micks side of the family. It was so great to see everyone and meet more of Kyles family.






Uncle Daryl also came to visit.




Gail and Vince are here now, so I will have to do another post soon. We are just loving life with Bear and getting ready for the holidays. 








No comments:

Post a Comment