We are so happy to introduce our son!
Bear Michael Sela was born on Monday, October 24th at 9:27 am. He weighed in at 6 lbs 15.6 oz, and he was 19.5 inches long. He has been such a joy and we are completely in love. I will post some more pictures when I get some more time. Hope this finds everyone doing well.
Proud papa!
Ready to go home.
Grady is adjusting to life with Bear well. I just think she is worried we will forget about her.
Off to our first Dr.s appointment.
I think its pretty obvious we are in love with this boy!
This makes me think of the time you came with me to our doc appointment #2. Thanks for all the help you provided us!!! Cant wait to meet him
ReplyDeleteHaha! I remember that. I was definitely a fish out of water. Starting to get the hang of everything I think. We just love this little man to death! :)
ReplyDeleteSo much joy and love in one little Bear package!!! Love you all, can't wait to see you
ReplyDelete