He is not quite sure about it at this point.
We are going to be heading to Alaska for the summer. We are so excited to get to spend some time there with family and friends. It has been difficult to get up there while in the military because we have been stationed so far away. We are hoping for some great weather while we are there but I won't hold my breath. Kyle says Seward summers can be a drag.
Cory came to visit for a long weekend. We had a great time even though she brought the Portland weather with her.
Grandma Gail and Bear at the beach.
Daddy and Bear.
Love this little guy!!!

These are great pictures, I love seeing him in the pool, so cute. The weather will be good, i just feel it in my bones. I think you will enjoy a cooler summer over 100 degrees!!!! But when Seward gets crappy you can come up to the Valley!!
ReplyDelete