Monday, January 28, 2013

I am a bad blogger . . .

Ok so obviously I have neglected the blog. I am going to try to get better about that.

The Selas are now living in Durham, NC where Kyle is working at Duke University. We have been here since July of 2012 and will be done with our commitment in July 2013. Then, who knows where we will be.

OUR GOAL IS TO BE BACK IN THE NORTHWEST! We need to remember this!!!

We are both excited and scared for yet another "beginning", but we are looking forward to potentially settling down somewhere for a while. We want to buy a house, plant some roots, etc, but who knows. Another "adventure" may present itself.

Bear is 15 months old now and such a fun kid. He is quite the character and loves to play all day. Kyle says Bear is happiest when he is outside or naked, and it is true. I am still at home with Bear and we have a great time every day. We love this kid!!!








So I am really going to try to be better about blogging from now on! Hope this finds everyone happy and healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amber, thank you so much for restarting the blog, I just love the pictures, never matters to me how often I see them. Can't wait to see you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think that picture of Bear in the backpack at Mat Glacier is my favorite, I have the Christmas calendar on my mirror in my bedroom, I smile everytime I look at it

    ReplyDelete