We decided to get away one more time before baby comes for the weekend. We have been wanting to go to St. Augustine. FL for a while and since I am till feeling pretty good we took off. It is only about 2 hours south of Savannah and the beaches are a lot nicer than they are here. We got a cute room on the beach and spent most of the time swimming and sight seeing. The town is super cute and very historical so there was lots to see and do.
Grady was a very tired girl after swimming every day. Hopefully she will be going to the beach with her new brother soon.
Amber and Kyle, love these pictures, Amber you look beautiful!!!!! I forgot how wonderful the beaches are there. Glad you had fun. Grady looks happy too!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou look great...Kyle could use some more sun though!
ReplyDeleteI could definitely use some more sun! I felt like my white belly was blinding people!
ReplyDelete