Friday, September 23, 2011

36 weeks!

Tomorrow we are officially 36 weeks. Had our last ultrasound yesterday to see how everything is coming along. The ultrasound tech said baby Sela weighs about 5.5 pounds and is measuring in at 36 weeks so sounds like we are right on track. It was harder to get good pictures this time since he is running out of room. We did get to see some hair on his head which was pretty cool. Can't believe he will be here in a few short weeks. I feel like I have been pregnant forever, but I guess in the long run a few more weeks isn't that bad. We just can't wait to meet our son!



Hands in his face. 



Feet.


Ohh . . . and he is turned down. I hope he stays that way! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting Amber, his little are soooooooooo cute and tiny!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete